Mathematica partnered with the National Association of Health Data Organizations in April 2020 to create the “COVID-19 Health Data Users Group.” The Data Users Group was developed to address the learning community needs related to the pandemic. Within each session, health data experts from various settings share their knowledge with group members and discuss experiences related to COVID-19.
Register for the session on July 29, “What's the risk? A comparison of COVID-19 forecasting models.”
- Ravi Goyal, Senior Statistician at Mathematica and Cindy Hu, Data Scientist at Mathematica “What's the risk? A comparison of COVID-19 forecasting models”
- Leah Hole-Marshall, J.D., General Counsel and Chief Strategist at Washington Health Benefit Exchange “Best Available Data to Inform Decisions in a Pandemic”
Please note: Audio for the event will be streamed through your computer’s speakers or headphones only. We are unable to offer a dial-in option at this time. We will make a recording available after the event for those who are unable to join the livestream.
Please send your questions, comments, and feedback to email@example.com.
Previous webinars in this series
A July 17 session included a facilitated roundtable discussion featuring experts discussing the “Minnesota Data Consortium COVID-19 Data Sharing.”
- Tyler Winkelman, Co-Director at Hennepin Healthcare Research Institute
- Pamela Mink, Director of Health Services Research at Minnesota Department of Health “Minnesota Data Consortium COVID-19 Data Sharing”
A June 4 session featured presentations by three health data experts who will share their experience developing and using new health data in light of the pandemic response.
- Michael Lundberg, Executive Director at Virginia Health Information
- Jeff Ballou, Ph.D., Director of Health Program Improvement at Mathematica
- Katie Eckert, CPA, Vice President, Health Care Payment at the Maryland Hospital Association
A May 27 session included a facilitated roundtable discussion featuring experts from different health care system perspectives.
- Joel Ario, Managing Director, Manatt
- Melody Craff, Ph.D., Director, Strategic Analytic Services and research at Milliman MedInsight
- Michael Chernew, Ph.D., Leonard D. Schaeffer Professor of Health Care Policy at Harvard University; Partner, Value-Based Insurance Design Model; and Chair of the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission