- Which organizations are considered key players in funding, monitoring and developing standards for comparative effectiveness research (CER)?
- Do health care stakeholders think that CER is already having an impact on decision-making, or do they expect to see that impact in the future?
- How have stakeholder perceptions of CER changed during the last four years?
Find out the answers to these and other questions by watching this webinar, which includes findings from a fourth annual survey of health care stakeholders on CER and the environment for health care decision making.
The survey offers an important snapshot of the health care and CER landscape, one that is changing with each passing year. In addition to assessing the key players in the CER effort, the survey also assesses the status of several issues affecting the current health care environment, such as the use of real-world evidence, transparency in the processes for how evidence is interpreted and the integration of purchasing health care services.
- Kimberly Westrich, MA, director, health services research, NPC
- Joe Selby, MD, MPH, executive director, Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute
- Eugene Rich, MD, director, Center on Health Care Effectiveness; senior fellow, Mathematica Policy Research
- Dan Leonard, MA, president, NPC (moderator)