Introducing the Pathways to Work Evidence Clearinghouse
Now more than ever, leaders and operators of programs for job seekers with low incomes need evidence on the interventions and strategies that can help their clients succeed in the labor market. We invite you to visit the Pathways to Work Evidence Clearinghouse, a new resource funded by the Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation (OPRE) in the Administration for Children & Families (ACF) that has been designed to meet the needs of employment service providers and support the use of evidence-based practices. OPRE and Mathematica are eager to share this new resource with program leaders, researchers, and policymakers across the country.
The Pathways Clearinghouse website:
- Provides free, reliable, and accessible information about what works to help job seekers with low incomes find and sustain employment
- Identifies interventions designed to improve employment outcomes, reduce employment challenges, and support self-sufficiency for people with low incomes
- Can be a useful tool when making decisions about services, particularly as practitioners may be looking for interventions evidence supported by evidence in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
Learn more about how the Pathways Clearinghouse can support program leaders and policymakers who work to improve employment and economic outcomes for families:
- Join us for a live, free-of-charge launch event with panelist discussion, including: Naomi Goldstein, OPRE’s Deputy Assistant Secretary for Planning, Research, and Evaluation; Kimberly Clum, the Pathways Clearinghouse Project Officer; Joseph Jones, Founder and President & CEO of the Center for Urban Families; Ella Gifford-Hawkins, Administrator of the Larimer County Works Program; Alejandra Montoya Boyer, from the National Association of Counties; and with moderator, Mathematica’s Diana McCallum on July 15 from 2:00 p.m. ET to 3:30 p.m. ET. Register here.
- Sign up for the Pathways Clearinghouse newsletter by sending an email to PathwaysClearinghouse@Mathematica-mpr.com
- Mention Pathways on social media using the OPRE handle @OPRE_ACF, or the Mathematica handle @MathematicaNow, and include the #PathwaystoWork hashtag on Twitter.