Our team of 1,400+ is driven by our mission of improving public well-being and a shared belief in our clients’ missions. We are economists, data scientists, educators, technology developers, clinicians, policy experts, innovators, and story tellers. We are objective collaborators, dedicated to revealing truths and creating impact that will shape a more equitable and just world.
Mathematica's reputation for quality and objectivity is based in no small part on the caliber of my colleagues and their passion for the pursuit of equity.
Paul Decker President and Chief Executive Officer
AnnaMaria McCutcheon specializes in project and operations management, business process analysis and improvement, cost analysis, and evaluation-related technical assistance to improve human services programs.Featured ProjectsFeatured Publications
- Putting Paper to Work: How Rethinking Forms Can Put People First and Improve Engagement in Human Services Programs
- Promoting Readiness of Minors in SSI (PROMISE) Evaluation: Interim Services and Impact Report (Executive Summary)
- Family Support
- Human Services
Allison Wishon Siegwarth’s research centers on the delivery and quality of health care for people with mental illnesses and disabilities. Much of her work has focused on evaluating strategies to expand access to and coordination of Medicaid behavioral health services.Featured Projects
- Evaluation of the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Demonstration
- Evaluation of the Primary and Behavioral Health Care Integration Program
- Variation in Services Offered by Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics and Community Mental Health Centers
- Workforce Implications of Behavioral Health Care Models: Final Report
- Medicaid and CHIP
- Human Services